Grow are marketing experts who help small businesses to boost their sales and profits
Who We Are
Grow are one of the UK’s most respected and experienced small business marketing consultancies.
- Grow have helped hundreds of businesses and social enterprises to substantially increase their revenues and profits – you can see some of our results here.
- We have delivered marketing training to more than 1,000 entrepreneurs and you can see some of our workshop reviews here.
- Grow’s MD, Alasdair Inglis, is the current Marketing Expert in Residence at the British Library.
- We have delivered marketing and sales Masterclasses on the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme – one of the best business programmes in the UK. We have also taught at UCL, University of London and Kingston University.
- We host our Marketing Masterclasses at the British Library every month.
The Grow Team
Alasdair Inglis – MD and Marketing Guru
Alasdair’s passion for working with small businesses stems from his childhood in the west coast of Scotland, where his family ran restaurants, farms and a self-catering company. Alasdair has spent more than a decade hatching and implementing marketing strategies. The current Marketing Expert in Residence at the British Library, he develops and delivers marketing workshops for universities and businesses, such as UCL, and has taught on the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme.
- If Alasdair wasn’t doing this he’d be: A songwriter with his own natural perfume for sale.
- Alasdair’s super power skills: Can spot cashmere at 50 yards, plays a mean guitar and is quite the green thumb. Now, you have to love a guy who likes plants.
Geoff Wilson – Web Development and Content
In his varied career, Geoff has amassed a wealth of technical and writing experience. He worked as a web developer and IT project manager for more than 13 years, delivering projects for clients such as Deutsche Bank, Texaco, Early Learning Centre and the NHS. He then went mad and spent several years writing a series of fantasy novels set in an alternate 19th century where European colonialism has been reversed. After securing a publishing deal with Hodder & Stoughton, he released the trilogy. Now he seeks to combine his interests in coding and content by providing web development and writing services at Grow.
- If Geoff wasn’t doing this he’d be: Working on the “Great New Zealand Novel”.
- Geoff’s super power skills: Never giving up on a technical problem. Unless Alasdair physically drags him away from the computer.
David Oragui – Content Writer and Marketing Assistant
David has a passion for all things digital. Getting in front of the camera to create content for his own balanced lifestyle website has led him to delve deeper into the world of marketing with a knack for creating engaging content on a wide variety of topics. He now uses that talent to help take Grow’s online presence to the next level.
- If David wasn’t doing this he’d be: Gallivanting around the globe with a small group of vagabonds, teaching communities the importance of a balanced lifestyle with an emphasis on fitness.
- David’s super power skills: His fitness background has provided him with ninja turtle-like physical reactions; handstands and crow holds are a breeze. He can also cook the most delicious meals in the office, bar none.
Narjice Basaran – Marketing Training and Business Consultant
Narjice’s passion for marketing, sales and business development is infectious. She has a profound understanding of what’s good practice and what’s not. She teaches a broad range of subjects, including project management, and provides invaluable input into the development of Grow’s marketing workshops and presentations.
- If Narjice wasn’t doing this she’d be: Travelling the world in a caravan with her husband and young daughter.
- Narjice’s super power skills: Always winning at Monopoly (mostly by fair means) and getting the last word in any conversation, especially with her daughter!
Grow have all the skills and experience to show you how to promote your business.
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you.