Learn the tricks of the trade from one of the UK’s top marketing Masterminds
Please note that this workshop only runs occasionally.
Contact us if you'd like us to email you when dates for the Marketing Masterclass become available.
We also run a monthly Online Marketing Masterclass at the British Library. This is a fantastic class that will teach you the fundamental areas that you must know in order to be successful online.
Do you own a small or medium-sized business? Are you a freelancer, part of a start-up or a marketing student at university? Are you someone with a big idea for a new business venture? Whichever you are, Grow’s Marketing Masterclass is the workshop for you.
The Marketing Masterclass is ideally suited to those interested in SME marketing. It takes a unique, hands-on approach that encourages full participation. Grow’s MD, Alasdair Inglis, shares the vital low-cost marketing tools and techniques that will get new customers knocking on your door.
- You will get your own 21-page Marketing Masterclass workbook, which is packed with practical information to help you with your long-term marketing goals.
- We use your business – and those of other participants – as real-life case studies, so you understand how marketing strategies can apply specifically to your business.
- You will leave the workshop with an absolute minimum of seven practical steps that you can take immediately to improve your marketing.
What You’ll Learn From This Workshop
- The 12 marketing concepts you must understand to grow your business
- How to dramatically improve your website and marketing materials by using an easy to implement step-by-step approach to your marketing
- How to attract new clients by creating an irresistible offer
- How to get other businesses to promote you at little or no cost
- How to use your biggest asset – your existing customers – to grow your business
- Why you should think about marketing in terms of return on investment rather than cost
- How to start thinking like a strategic marketer and applying this thinking to your business
- How to start looking at what you sell through the eyes of your customers
- How to start thinking like an entrepreneur
- How to easily find all the websites your competitors have links on and apply this to your marketing
- We will give you a range of practical resources that will help with your marketing
- How to use your customers’ feedback to transform your marketing
Who Should Attend
This workshop is suitable for owners of small and medium-sized businesses, start-ups, entrepreneurs, freelancers, those who work in marketing, marketing students at university or anyone with an interest in SME marketing.
Ambitious business owners understand that good marketing is the key to business growth. If you run a business, but need to learn more about effective marketing, then this is the workshop for you.
Glowing Reviews From Participants
Participants on our courses give us glowing reviews – read more about what they say.
"This was the best and most concise workshop I have ever done"“This was the best and most concise workshop I have ever done. Having attended a number of similar seminars, I was amazed by just how good this workshop was. Not only was the information taught at the perfect pace and in an informal way, so that all of the attendees could understand what was being discussed, it gave a clear structure and approach to marketing a small business.
Everyone seemed to get a lot out of it and I was extremely impressed with the content and practical advice it gave about marketing. I would recommend it to any business owner looking to give their business a boost.”
"The workshop felt bespoke and tailored, not laboured and reproduced content"“Alasdair was an excellent presenter and I really valued his use of examples from people within the room. The workshop felt bespoke and tailored, not laboured and reproduced content.”
"Down to earth, practical advice"Down to earth, practical advice, tailored to small business. Perfect pitch.
"This is the first workshop that I’ve attended where I actually feel like I’ve gained a huge amount of info"“The workshop was very thorough and we covered a huge amount. The trainer was also very passionate about his subject. This is the first workshop that I’ve attended where I actually feel like I’ve gained a huge amount of info.” The workbook was great, and I found it very valuable.”
"A lot of things Alasdair said struck a chord with me – he is knowledgeable and dynamic"“The workshop was excellent and a lot of things Alasdair said struck a chord with me – he is knowledgeable and dynamic. We covered a huge amount of content and yet Alasdair managed to keep energy levels high.”
For over a decade, Grow have been working with businesses to transform their marketing and substantially increase their profits. More than a thousand people have attended our Masterclasses and we’ve provided marketing consultancy to more than 100 organisations. See what our clients say about us.
"Their work has increased our revenues by £350,000 per annum"“Grow have been instrumental to the growth and success of our business and their work has increased our revenues by £350,000 per annum. They ask good questions, have lots of ideas and they gave us plenty of spot-on practical guidance.” They worked with us to develop our sales script and sales philosophy, which we still use today. Grow have a positive 'can do' attitude and a proactive approach.”
"After only 3 sessions...our weekly turnover has now almost doubled"“When we first met Grow our weekly turnover was £5,000. After only 3 sessions, and through putting our bespoke action plan into practice, our weekly turnover has now almost doubled – delivering an incremental £96,000 over 6 months.” Grow has enabled us to survive during the economic downturn – the techniques we have learnt and tools we have acquired have helped us to not only survive but also ‘grow’ our business.
Marketing Masterclass Dates
The Marketing Masterclass runs occasionally. Please contact us and we’ll let you know when the next workshop is running. Also get in touch if you’re interested in partnering with us to promote and host the workshop.