Being a small business ourselves, we personally understand the pain points and key issues that you face as a small business owner. By working with an extensive range of businesses such as: Social enterprises, micro businesses, B2B and B2C firms, we can offer comprehensive expertise in a variety of areas.
Marketing is a wide field and goes far beyond the content of any marketing text book and through working with a wide variety of companies we can advise you in the most trustworthy and appropriate way.
- As a small company ourselves, we have a genuine passion and excitement when working with other small businesses
- We have worked with companies who exist solely offline such as automotive firms, as well as online companies including website designers.This has given us a good understanding of online and offline traditional marketing methods, which are both necessary in today’s business environment.Click here to see how vast our sector experience is.
- We have consulted on a 1-1 basis with over 80 small businesses and we know what the common business and marketing challenges are more importantly, how best to overcome them
- Alasdair was invited to become resident marketing guru for The British Library 'Ask an Expert', offering successful candidates an hour to spend with Alasdair to rack his brains about their marketing challenges. Previous experts include; Anita Roddick, Rachel Elnaugh and Doug Richard. To learn more about ‘Ask an Expert’ click here
- Grow were invited to develop and present the marketing and sales portion of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 small businesses programme, one of the most prestigious business programmes in the UK. Our hands on experience over the years has been recognised by successful, large and globally recognised organisations which we are extremely proud of being able to work with, further expanding our knowledge
- Grow have taught a variety of UK university students on topics such as ‘going freelance’ and ‘marketing’ at Universities including Kingston University and University College London. This is extremely important to us as we enjoy sharing our knowledge to those who we know will benefit
- Grow have taught over 500 individuals at our proven monthly Marketing Masterclasses held at the British Library, with overwhelming feedback from customers which can be seen here
- Companies working with Grow have achieved knowledge as well as tangible results through our consultancy sessions. One client informed us of an increase in revenues by £350,000 per annum, another client reported an increase in revenue of £289,000 over a five year period which is still set to grow. For more tangible client testimonials, see here
- To set your business realistic and effective marketing actions, we must understand all characteristics of marketing and business. This id hugely important to us as we believe marketing is constantly changing and we manage to keep up to date through our expanding experience. The more clients we work with, the more we can learn and ultimately share our knowledge in the most effective way