About Our Services
About Our Services
Grow has a track record of helping small businesses, social enterprises and micro businesses to dramatically improve their marketing results.
You can access Grow's expertise through 1-1 marketing consultancy, public masterclasses or Grow can deliver in-house masterclasses for your organisation. Grow's MD, Alasdair Inglis is available as a keynote marketing speaker.
If your business needs the support of an experienced marketer with a track record of delivering results, we would recommend 1-1 consultancy. Everyone we work with gets:
- A marketing assessment which you complete so we gain a deep understanding of the whole of your business
- An in-depth consultancy session to give you a clear road map of how to move your business forward
- A marketing action plan with detailed recommendations to take away and implement in your busines
Over 500 people have attended our masterclasses and in our workshops we promise:
- No confusing marketing theory or boring powerpoint
- You'll get a workbook jam packed with useful information to take home with you to refer to for ongoing marketing success
- We'll cover the key marketing methods and strategies you need to know to grow your business
- You'll get to meet other small business owners, hear about their marketing and learn from them in an interactive and fun environment
- If you are looking for inspiring workshops with a focus on marketing for small business, social enterprise and entrepreneurship get in touch
- We can offer masterclasses to you and your team to help with your firms marketing issues
If you are looking for a speaker to give a fun, informative and inspiring presentation about any aspect of small business and Social Enterprise marketing please get in touch.
- Grow's MD, Alasdair Inglis is the British Library's resident, "ask an expert" marketing expert
- Alasdair teaches marketing and sales on The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Programme at UCL
- Alasdair teaches sell out monthly marketing masterclasses at The British Library and delivers keynote speeches and workshops to prestigious universities in the UK
"Grow have been instrumental to the growth and success of our business and their work has increased our revenues by £350,000 per annum."
Tim Andrews, MD
"Their work has increased our revenues by £289,000 over 5 years and this figure is still growing."