Grow's Marketing Masterclass the the British Library
We are not running this public workshop at the moment. We are running the online marketing masterclass every month at The British Library.
Join us for a practical, action packed masterclass, with the small business marketing experts, Grow
In this interactive sales and marketing workshop, Grow’s MD, Alasdair Inglis, will share the vital low cost marketing tools and techniques used by marketing experts to increase your profits.
During this, dynamic fast paced workshop you will be introduced to a myriad of new ways to think about how you market promote and sell your business that will change the way you think about marketing and sales forever.
- We'll use your business and others in the room as real life case studies so you understand how these marketing strategies apply specifically to your business.
- You'll get your own 21-page Marketing Masterclass workbook which is packed with practical information to help you with your long term marketing
- You'll leave the workshop with an absolute minimum of 5 practical steps to immediately improve your marketing.
What you'll learn from from this workshop
- The 12 marketing concepts you must understand to grow your business
- How to dramatically improve your website and marketing materials by using a step by step approach to your marketing
- How to attract new clients by creating an irresistible offer
- How to get other businesses to promote you at little or no cost
- How to use your biggest asset - your existing customers - to Grow your business.
- Why you should think about marketing in terms of return on investment rather than cost
- How to start thinking like a strategic marketer and applying it to your business
- How to start looking at what you sell through the eyes of your customers
- How to start thinking like an entrepreneur
- How to easily find all the websites your competitors have links on and apply this to your marketing
- We will give you a range of practical resources that will help with your marketing
- How to use your customers feedback to transform your marketing
All this and much more
Who should attend
Small businesses who know that using the right marketing is the key to business growth, but don't have the knowledge, experience and expertise that this workshop will deliver. Start ups, small and medium sized businesses and corporates will all benefit from what this workshop delivers.
"This was the best and most concise workshop I have ever done. Having attended a number of similar seminars, I was amazed by just how good this workshop was. I would recommend it to any business owner looking to give their business a boost."
Greg Gillespie, MD The London Academy Of Dance
“One of the best workshops I have been to - and I have been to a lot!”
Sinead Mac Manus, MD 8fold
"I have paid 10 times as much for workshops that covered only a tenth of Alasdair's material. This is superb value."
Tessa Stuart MD Asset Research
“The workshop was excellent and a lot of things said struck a chord with me.”
Emma Taggart MD Emma Taggart
“I came away with a really useful list of ways to improve my marketing."
Roger Bardell MD The London Kids Company Ltd
"Short and sharp. Saved me reading a marketing book to get the same information."
"I found the workshop to be very informative, constructive and just what I needed at this stage in my business!"
James Bishop MD Hire The Barman
Grow has more than 10 years of experience working with SME's to transform their sales and marketing approach and increase their profits. Grow really knows how to make sales and marketing work for small businesses. Click here to find out more.
What Companies say about working with Grow
"Their work has increased our revenues by £289,000 over 5 years and this figure is still growing."
Henry Richardson, The Phone Coop
"Grow have been instrumental to the growth and success of our business and their work has increased our revenues by £350,000 per annum."
Tim Andrews MD, Staff
"Grow were an amazing company to have work with us. They have increased our turnover by 40%. I recommend them to anyone who wants to increase their sales without sacrificing their style, values or creativity"
Saul Albert MD, The People Speak
Marketing Masterclass details
When: We are not running this public workshop at the moment.
We are looking to run it again in London as soon as we can. (Sorry!)
Where: The British Library Business and IP centre
What to bring: Bring plenty of business cards. Networking is encouraged!